PROMISE ME A FOREVER..!!

PROMISE ME A FOREVER..!!
                                             By Ishh

Want to tell you a lot
I just want to tell you a lot
Your presence makes me a little more happy
Your presence gives me a little more smile

You gave colours to my life
Talking to you is a whole different drive
I was empty but you fill the void
You revive every bit which a long time back died

No one was there by my side 
To listen to the stories, I recite
People come and simply go
But would not stop here with me tho

I don't wanna lose you for any reason or other 
Where I am the bread, you are my butter
I know such stupid talks are not what is liked by you
But what matters to me is you

Whenever we meet, bring this smile along always
I would also bring mine anyways
I want this bond to be the best ever
Can I ask you to promise me a FOREVER?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts this week