The Queen

Hiii!!!!! I m Alveera Hafeez and I m back again with a poem....This poem is dedicated to all mothers.....

                                                                                                                                                                          

 The Queen©

                                                                             -By Alveera Hafeez 

I know a beautiful female,
who is as gentle as the Queen of a fairy tale,
she knows all the work,
and saves me from every jerk.

She fights for me from the world,
and make me feel like a bird,
she teaches me to try,
and not to cry.

She cleans the house,
to make sure there are no mouse,
She cooks my favorite food,
so that I can eat it with a happy mood.

Even in pain,
she washes my shirt with an ink stain,
whenever she gets sad,
the house becomes dead.

She washes the dishes,
and cooks delicious fishes,
she tells me story,
of people who earned glory.

She loves rain,
but they fill drain,
my success is her wish,
and something cooked by me would be her favourite dish,
she is none other than my mother,
who is as beautiful as a feather.
                                                                                                                                                                   

 

Comments

Popular posts this week