Black Love

Black Love

-Alveera Hafeez


I love black colour,
Wherever I went I wear black,
No matter what occasions,
I rarely wore any other track.

I saw different shades around me,
White, orange, green but I wore black,
I had other colours too in my collection,
Still only black went out of my rack.

My shoes are black,
And my hairband too,
I never hated any colour,
They weren't my foe.

Just the thing was I loved black,
The pens I used were black again,
But the people around didn't like it,
They took my love as a pain.

Telling me not to wear this colour,
"This isn't a good colour, Bad Omen, you know?"
I gave them a weird look and said,
"Neither I care and nor I know."




My love for black never changed,
No matter how people showed their rage,
I always loved it and till now I do,
My love for black never exchanged.

Colours are our choice,
They are not omens to weep for or smile,
Colours show our personality,
They aren't connected to our future files.
******************





Comments

Popular posts this week