αγάπη

 αγάπη

       -Alveera Hafeez




You will never know what you are to me,

You will never know what inside you I see,

You have no idea how rare you are,

I think about you even when far.


People say we all will move on,

We can again find a new dawn,

But how can someone give that place,

How can someone remove those days?


Can I ever see that beauty in someone?

Can I ever have those laughs and fun?

Yes, maybe but not without you,

Your memories come like dew.


With you I can conquer this world,

I will spread my wings and fly like a bird,

And I will take you with me wherever I go,

You will be my biggest achievement to show.


Oh dear, how will I ever live without you,

Such feelings are rare and for few,

The long I write, the less it seems,

You are one of my biggest dreams.


How do I express your soul,

You are the best as a whole.

                      **********

Comments

Popular posts this week