Funeral

Funeral©️

-Alveera Hafeez


My emotions died when you left me,
It was the day when salt was mixed in the sea.
I decided to live without you,
It was the day when my eyes were filled with blue.

My head was heating high,
My body was shivering and shy.
I lost all my senses and emotions,
But my mind was attaining a promotion.

I can still remember the day when I died,
And like a Phoenix I raised from my ashes to fight.
I love you still;somewhere deeply which is hidden,
But my mind has told my heart that to dug it is forbidden.

But no matter how hard I try,
When your memories come,I start to cry.
When we were together,you made me smile,
But now you gifted me an exile.

If you were disappointed with me then why didn't you tell,
And now we both have turned our lives to hell!!!
                                                                                          

Comments

Popular posts this week