Besotted

Besotted©️

-Alveera Hafeez


When I saw her at first,
Talking to her would increase my thirst.
She was so beautiful when she smiled at me,
And my heart was her abductee.

When I was full with rage,
Her thought put my aggression in cage.
Seeing her crying made my heart ache,
I was ready to do anything for her sake.

But how should I tell her this,
She is a queen and I am an abyss.
She is so charming and smart,
That anyone can give her his heart.

But you why I don't tell her about how I feel,
Because my friendship might break if my secrets reveal.
We are best friends and I don't want to lose her.
I don't want my love to change 'are' to 'were'.

She tells me about her love everyday,
And I tell her that if it's true it will forever stay.
But I am not that lucky guy,
Whose presence can make her shy.

She will always remain in my life,
Even though she can't be my wife!!
                                                                                          


Comments

Popular posts this week