Happenings


             Happenings ©

                                             -Alveera Hafeez

When I entered,
a tall building which was sheltered.
I saw a huge hall,
filled with people with their pall.
They were gossiping with each other,
and the hall was echoing with the mutter.
There were huge stores,
which were offering discounts more.

They all were talking about money,
when I saw a bunny.
It was in a toy store,
with a tag of discount 30% and more.

Suddenly there entered a group,
which killed everyone of the security troop.
The public roared in fright,
and an old woman fainted at the sight.

I was in a fright,
and was confused whether to go left or right.
When I ran down the stairs,
a person was standing there.

His face was covered with a mask,
he grabbed me and gave me a task,
to help him by being silent,
or forever he would make me silent.

I was wet from the sweat,
and the fright made me quite.
He grabbed my hand and took me outside,
and pointed the gun in a ground which was wide.

In front of a crowd which roared,
that they were getting bored,
of the same old trick,
and wanted to do a new kind of prick.

He asked them,"What to do?"
and they shouted,"Kill her in front of your foe!!!!!"
At this I closed my eyes and began to yell,
and then I heard a tray fell.

I opened my eyes and saw I was in my bed,
with a warmer and a pillow under my head.
                                                                                

     

Comments

Popular posts this week