The Beautiful Bond

Hi!!!!! This is me Alveera Hafeez again with a new poem....but this one is really special and this poem is dedicated to my BFF.....I hope you all will surely like this one....

                                                                                                                                                                  

The Beautiful Bond©

                                                                                          -By Alveera Hafeez

Our friendship is as awesome as a shooting star,
which comes from a real far,
the light of our friendship brightens the sky,
and you make me laugh at my cry.

Your wonderful jokes,
and silly pokes,
does not hurt me at all,
as you helped me when someone tried to make me fall.

Your trust and believe made me deal,
with the depressed feelings which I feel,
My wish is that we always be together,
and our friendship be as wonderful as a feather.

The love and trust which we keep,
may make our friendship deep,
I don't remember when we became such close friends,
but I wish we will never make this beautiful bond's end.

                                                                                                                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts this week