The Anonymous


Hi!!!! I am Alveera Hafeez and I am 14 years old.... this is my first blog....I hope you all will like it....

                              Poem:The Anonymous©

                                                                                    By Alveera Hafeez

While sitting beside a river side,
I was fighting with my mind,
that what was right,
to look with my sight or with their sight.

But then a person arrived,
with some snacks which were fried,
He offered me some,
and told me that it was cooked by his mum.

I didn't entertain him,
and the daylight was getting dim,
He said you look disappointed and sad,
but I said nothing as he looked mad.

He said I also don't have a habit of sharing my feelings,
at this I looked into his eyes to find his ceilings*,
He just said look by your sight,
I asked him why do you think that's right.

He said because the world is mean,
and you are not so keen,
you are strong,
and nobody can portray you wrong.

You did everything right,
so don't sit here in fright,
I asked him who is he,
and he answered that he is a shadow of me.

He was none other than my subconscious,
who came to help my conscious.
He faded in the snow,
and the water continued to flow.

                                                                                                                                                                   

  Meaning

*ceilings-here,thoughts

Comments

  1. Nice efforts.. Keep it up..🖒

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible...😯😮
    Keep it up...😏
    Write more...☺
    For us...😆
    So that we should read ur true poems...😁
    And get inspiration from u...😋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts this week