An Alive Dead

Hi!!!! It's me Alveera Hafeez again with a new poem...I hope that you will enjoy this.

                                                                                                                                                                   

                                  An Alive Dead©

                                                                                -By Alveera Hafeez

Under my bed,
was a grave of dead,
who was alive at night,
and scare the people at height.
I heard his tales,
from many males and females,
but I never trusted,
and always got frustrated.

One night at three,
I was looking at a tree,
I was at the top,
and near me was a mop.

When I turned,
I saw a man who was burned,
He was full black,
with an ivory-colored sack.

I took some steps back,
and my courage lack,
He showed me his pointed but dirty teeth,
and his body was covered with burned meat.

I screamed,"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and  he roared,"Huawhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"
He said,"I will kill you!!!"
I said,"But the sky is now getting blue"
He said,"Where????????"
And I ran down the stair.
                                                                                                                                                                   

Comments

  1. U nailed it!! These are the beautiful lines which u had mentioned here.They are beautifully elaborated.Loved this poem😎😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts this week