A Beautiful Dream

Hi!!!!I am Alveera Hafeez and I m back again with a new poem....I hope you all will like it....

                                                                                                                                                                           

                                     A Beautiful Dream©

                                                                                         -By Alveera Hafeez

One night in my dreams,
I went to the streams,
which were flowing with milk,
and the ground was as soft as silk.

The winds were flowing smooth,
down the mountain was a booth,
I shouted my name in the air,
and all around me were magical flares.

Then I saw a spaceship,
having a pointed tip,
I started following it,
and saw two children playing with doctor's kit.

They both were cute,
and they said,"Who are you dude???",
I gave my introduction,
to give them some relaxation.

They both shook hands,
and gave me two friendship bands,
I went to their home,
which was near a dome.

They both took me to a hill,
where I saw a candy mill,
suddenly a man with a gun came outside from a gutter,
I don't know what happened next because then I started to mutter.

So my mother gave a wake up call to me,
with a cup of tea.

                                                                                                                                                                                     

Comments

Popular posts this week